Our Houston, Texas Foot and Ankle Care Office
Foot and Ankle
When your feet are in excruciating pain (or even mild discomfort), time and distance can become huge hurdles to jump. Thankfully, at Parker Foot and Ankle, we push these obstacles aside by providing state-of-the-art care right here in Houston. Come visit our office today and see for yourself how we can eliminate your pain and discomfort, without making you jump over bars or waste your time.
Forty-four years of caring, healing, and nurturing sore feet has allowed Dr. Robert Parker to gain superior knowledge and insight into foot care. By respecting and getting to know his patients, he has learned what pain relief truly means for his community.
Dr. Parker understands how embarrassing warts, hammertoes, bunions, and fungal nails can be, as well as how unsightly foot ailments can change a patient’s attitude toward life. On the other hand, he can also empathize and understand the pain of a broken ankle as well. No matter the issue, he’ll treat each problem with the exact same care, diligence, and fortitude as the next, in order to get the finest and fastest results you need. This is why Parker Foot and Ankle offers a wide range of foot and ankle care services and treatments, including:
- Children’s foot care
- Heel and arch pain relief
- Nail and skin care
- Sports injuries treatment
When your feet ache, Parker Foot and Ankle is here to help. Contact our office today by filling out our contact form, or come on down to our Houston office to make an appointment.
Monday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Directions to Our Houston, Texas Office
From Downtown Houston
- Head northeast on Bagby Street.
- Turn left onto Walker Street and follow for 259 feet.
- Use the left two lanes to merge onto I-45 N via the ramp to Dallas.
- Immediately get into one of the left two lanes to take exit 48B for Interstate 10 W toward San Antonio.
- Merge onto I-10 W, and follow for 13.2 miles.
- Use the right lane to take exit 754 toward Kirkwood Road.
- Follow Kirkwood Road for 2 miles, until you reach Memorial Drive.
- Turn right onto Memorial Drive and our office will be on your left.
From the South
- Follow TX-288 N until you reach the Texas 8 Beltway/Sam Houston Parkway exit.
- Use the left two lanes to keep left at the fork and continue toward TX-8 Beltway W.
- After 466 feet, use the left two lanes to turn left onto TX-8 Beltway W.
- Take the slight left onto the Sam Houston Tollway W ramp.
- Merge onto Sam Houston Pkwy W after 0.1 mile.
- Follow the toll road for 18.7 miles.
- Take the exit toward Memorial Dr/Kimberley Lane.
- Follow Memorial Dr for 2.5 miles.
- Merge onto West Sam Houston Pkwy N.
- After 0.1 mi, turn left onto Memorial Drive.
- Follow for 2.4 miles, and our office will be on your left.